Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Has Juhi backed off from Nach Baliye 3?


After surprising the audience with the announcement of entry of Juhi Parmar as the 11th jodi Star seems to be giving another surprise. The surprise is Juhi has backed off from the show!!!

In a latest statement to the press Juhi has said that " I have backed out of the show, for the simple reason that I do not want to make anyone unhappy or be unfair to anyone. I do not wish to have any controversies around me and my intention to enter the show was only because it was challenge and I would be able to give rise to a new talent from the public".

Juhi's entry was openly opposed by the other contestants which was shown on 24th Sep. episode . But a tabloid told that the decision of Juhi's entry was a week ago before the shooting .So it was unlikely that the participants were unaware about it. So why was everyone looked as if it was bolt from the blue? Good "nautangi" !! :)



pics source: india-forums.com

No comments: